Transparent Aid is a non-profit organisation with a network of members working with transparency and sustainability to improve conditions for vulnerable children at risk.
Our objectives are:
- To raise funds and provide transparent support for activities that help vulnerable children at risk
- To act as an informative and consultative party to all stakeholders with a genuine interest in helping children at risk
- To understand and comply in our daily work with the UN convention on the rights of children
- To act transparent and sustainable, to prevent and fight corruption
- To provide donators and the public with information and accurate facts about members in our network
- To disseminate information about organizations that do not act according to existing ethical guidelines
Our guidelines are:
Members with interest to participate in this network must respect and comply with these basic guidelines – Become a Member >>.
For more information contact:
Jari Kinnunen on: email@example.com or phone: +46 730 222 040.